XI-XII + NEET / AIIMS & OTHER MEDICAL ENTRANCE
- Regular batch starting from : Last week of May, 2018
- Course ending date : August, 2019
- Tests during course : Short Tests, Long Tests, Prelims, Revision Tests, Model Test
This course is divided in two years /sessions as follow
- Year 1 : Class XI (Session – 1) : This session shall continue till the month of February, 2019 to complete the syllabus of class XI and then the students will have break for their Class XI final exam. Students shall then resume with their lectures in the last of week of March / First week of April, 2019 to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
- Year 2 : Class XII (Session – 2) : Class XII syllabus will be completed by August, 2019 & then class XI + XII revision will be done from September, 2019 to February, 2020 and series of model /mock tests with some final revision lectures in the month of February / March / April, 2020 Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December, 2019 – March 2020. Students selection for this batch shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- Syllabus Coverage:- In this course, students will be methodically prepared Medical Entrance exam as well as for their XII Board exam.
- Rigorous Testing:- Ample number of regular class tests will be conducted on board as well as entrance exams pattern to ensure students are fully grilled for the final exam. Nature of the tests will be Short tests, Long Tests, Prelims, Revision Tests, Daily Practice Tests & Model Tests.
- Parent Enrichment:- The result of each test shall be sent through SMS to the parents and performance analysis of each student will be discussed in predefined periodic parents meeting on one to one basis. Parents are also regularly kept in loop with regards to course progression via SMS / Phone calls / Meetings.
- All India Level Test Series, “ShuklaSir’sDigiCamp” is provided to participate with Engineering aspirants at national level.
- DigiCamp online test series will be provided to the students to improve speed and accuracy in tests.
- Extra difficulty doubt solving sessions will be kept for students at classroom venues or they can send their doubts to email@example.com