XII + JEE-MAIN / ADVANCED & OTHER ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS
- Regular batch starting from : Last week of May, 2018
- Course ending date : Nov, 2018
- Tests during course : Short Tests, Long Tests, Prelims, Revision Tests, Model Test
This is a one year course, session details as follows
- Year 1 : Class XII : Will start from May, 2018 & revision will be done from November 2018 to Feb 2019 and series of model/mock tests with final revision lectures in the month of February / March / April 2019.
- Syllabus Coverage:- In this course, students will be methodically prepared Engineering Entrance exam as well as for their XII Board exam.
- Rigorous Testing:- Ample number of regular class tests will be conducted on board as well as entrance exams pattern to ensure students are fully grilled for the final exam. Nature of the tests will be Short tests, Long Tests, Prelims, Revision Tests, Daily Practice Tests & Model Tests.
- Parent Enrichment:- The result of each test shall be sent through SMS to the parents and performance analysis of each student will be discussed in predefined periodic parents meeting on one to one basis. Parents are also regularly kept in loop with regards to course progression via SMS / Phone calls / Meetings.
- All India Level Test Series, “ShuklaSir’sDigiCamp” is provided to participate with Engineering aspirants at national level.
- DigiCamp online test series will be provided to the students to improve speed and accuracy in tests.
- Extra difficulty doubt solving sessions will be kept for students at classroom venues or they can send their doubts to email@example.com