Arun K. Shukla Chemistry Classes has designed test series program for the benefit of students for Chemistry covering all the topics. The entire test series program for classes 11th and 12th help our students to prepare and measure their potential for JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/Board exams/Olympiads/NTSE/School exams. Our test series consists of different types of tests so that our students can determine their strengths and weaknesses to perform well in the future.
- Mock JEE Test Series is based on advanced pattern and conducted for Rankers Batch.
- Reshuffling Test Series is conducted twice in a year for Masters, Foundation and Rankers batch to shuffle the batches according to the rank obtained in this test series.
- Agnipariksha Test Series is a specially designed test series conducted for each subject to give rigorous practice to the students for multiple and integer answer type questions.
- JEE Ka Sikandar Test Series is designed to enhance the score of students in JEE Main /Advanced.
- SA Ka Chakravyuh Test Series is conducted after completing the syllabus to give final touch to the preparation of school and board exams.
- Champions Test Series is initial level test series for Masters and Foundation batch confined to the topic currently taught at that time.